Three Gorges University Forum

This is a forum for students in Wanzhou, Chongqing that are attending the Three Gorges University.

首页首页  日历日历  常见问题与解答 (FAQ)常见问题与解答 (FAQ)  搜索搜索  会员会员  群组群组  注册注册  登录  

分享 | 

That a short and poor article.

向下 
作者留言
20Ryan4united

帖子数 : 20
注册日期 : 11-10-10
年龄 : 25
地点 : Wanzhou,Chongqing

帖子主题: That a short and poor article.   周一 十月 17, 2011 11:39 am

It was written by me during the class this morning.

[b]I was walking alone such a cold winter evening. Sunddenly,here came a begger.He trembled before me with thin clothes.I stood before him and wondered what happened to him.But Iwas in daze. He looked so poor that there was not any brilliant things in his life.I gave him a pen and a piece of paper that I wanted to know something about him.But it was too cold to write.He waved his hands to refuse me. He was thinking about something.We stared at each other without any words.At that time,light snow stopped and here came heavy rain again.[b]
返回页首 向下
查阅用户资料
Nate
Admin

帖子数 : 47
注册日期 : 11-09-20
年龄 : 29
地点 : Wanzhou, Chongqing

帖子主题: 回复: That a short and poor article.   周二 十月 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Ryan, what did you write this for? Are you looking for corrections or suggestions from other people?
返回页首 向下
查阅用户资料 http://sanxia.englishboard.net
20Ryan4united

帖子主题: 回复: That a short and poor article.   周三 十月 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Nate 写道::
Ryan, what did you write this for? Are you looking for corrections or suggestions from other people?
My teacher required us to write a story.I would have written a complete story but the time was over that I cannot finish it.I leave this article merely. pig
返回页首 向下
查阅用户资料
Nate
Admin

帖子主题: 回复: That a short and poor article.   周三 十月 19, 2011 9:34 pm

You did a very good job with it! There are some errors, but I do like the descriptive parts in it. Good work. Writing is a great way to practice!
返回页首 向下
20Ryan4united

帖子主题: 回复: That a short and poor article.    周四 十月 20, 2011 12:09 am

Nate 写道::
You did a very good job with it! There are some errors, but I do like the descriptive parts in it. Good work. Writing is a great way to practice!
Rolling Eyes Thank you! I'm sure I will do it often. And I want you to tell me what are the errors of this article and how to express them correctly. Question study
返回页首 向下
查阅用户资料
Nate
Admin

帖子主题: 回复: That a short and poor article.   周日 十月 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Your errors are in bold, Ryan:

I was walking alone such a cold winter evening. Sunddenly,here came a begger.He trembled before me with thin clothes.I stood before him and wondered what happened to him.But Iwas in daze. He looked so poor that there was not any brilliant things in his life.I gave him a pen and a piece of paper that I wanted to know something about him.But it was too cold to write.He waved his hands to refuse me. He was thinking about something.We stared at each other without any words.At that time,light snow stopped and here came heavy rain again.
返回页首 向下
Sponsored content

帖子主题: 回复: That a short and poor article.   

返回页首 向下

That a short and poor article.
返回页首 
1页/共1
 类似主题
-
» FOUR short Weird dreams..please read
» series of short dreams: need some help
» Short Dream About My Daughters Friend Who Is Missing IRL Now Found Dead!
» Short and Scary Dream
» A Short Video on the Biblical Basis of Dreams

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
Three Gorges University Forum :: Improving Your English-
转跳到: